This page holds all of the release notes released for Tooniversal Studios in 2020.
Beginning: Tooniversal v4.8.2 (January 12, 2020)
End: Tooniversal v5.5.2 (December 25, 2020)
- 1 January
- 2 February
- 3 March
- 4 April
- 5 May
- 6 June
- 7 July
- 8 August
- 9 November
- 9.1 November 10. 2020, 09:55 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.0]
- 9.2 November 10. 2020, 09:55 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.1]
- 9.3 November 10. 2020, 10:00 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.2]
- 9.4 November 10. 2020, 10:02 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.3]
- 9.5 November 10. 2020, 10:02 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.4]
- 9.6 November 10. 2020, 10:05 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.5]
- 9.7 November 10. 2020, 10:07 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.6]
- 9.8 November 10. 2020, 10:12 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.7]
- 9.9 November 10. 2020, 10:13 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.8]
- 9.10 November 19. 2020, 10:11 PM [Tooniversal v5.4.9]
- 9.11 November 24. 2020, 09:46 PM [Tooniversal v5.5.0]
- 10 December
January 12. 2020, 12:14 AM [Tooniversal v4.8.2]
- Welcome Deer to Tooniversal Studios! We hope you'll like those lovely creatures!
- Added Megacorp boarding groups!
- Added new Laff Meters for Kangaroos and Deer!
- Fixed Welcome Valley not appearing on the district selection page.
- Fixed crash upon opening friends list caused by Doodles.
- Fixed Cogs with invalid levels appearing during Cog Invasions!
- Fixed new Mac game installations.
- Fixed game crash upon sending a chat message.
- Fixed firework game crashes!
- Fixed Lawbot Field Office crashes when running into a whirlwind.
- Fixed Sellbot Field Offices not working for Kangaroos.
- Resolved Ring Game crash.
- Resolved a Make a Toon crash related to the Toon rotation arrows!
- Fixed two random street crashes.
- Fixed 4-star and 5-star Cogs Miss and Toons Hit SOS cards not having an effect on the second and third rounds.
- Fixed crash upon leaving a district with an active boarding party.
- Fixed crash upon joining an area with an active battle.
- Fixed rare crash upon joining the game and spawning inside a Cog HQ.
- Resolved a few cosmetic issues with Street Maps.
- Street Maps can no longer be used while going into a tunnel or while coming out of a tunnel.
- Revamped Street Maps! They now show all Cog buildings and ToonTask markers properly.
- Added a few new words to the chat whitelist!
- Adjusted Playground Picker rewards for Lawbot HQ tasks.
January 14. 2020, 11:20 PM [Tooniversal v4.8.3]
- Fixed cog building battles not working.
- Fixed the ToonTask teleport button.
January 14. 2020, 11:21 PM [Tooniversal v4.8.4]
- Added swimming in Fluffy Farms.
- Toons will now be named temporarily based on their color (for example: Cream Horse) instead of being defaulted to Vibrant Horse!
- Deer's antlers are no longer colored after your Toon's color!
- Deer's ears now show properly.
- Fixed Fluffy Farms streets not appearing entirely.
- Fixed Fluffy Farms underwater fog not working.
- Fixed the tutorial's Cog battle!
February 04. 2020, 09:27 PM [Tooniversal v4.8.5]
- Fixed v2.0 Cog HP not updating immediately upon becoming a Skelecog.
- Fixed various bugs with Fairview Drive.
- Fixed not being able to pick up chests in the Diving Game.
- Fixed Ice Game collision sounds.
- Fixed not being able to remove dead Gag Trees in Estates.
- Fixed battle SFX muting when minimizing the game window.
- Fixed being able to wear Cog Suits in playgrounds using an exploit.
- Fixed clothing gifting using the closet.
- Fixed a crash when rejecting a party invitation.
- Fixed Halloween outfits!
- Removed a drop point in Fluffy Farms that used to teleport you inside the Toon HQ.
- Miscellaneous code cleanup.
- Missing Lawbot and Bossbot suit parts have been added to affected Toons!
- Removed ToonTasks will no longer appear on your ToonTask page.
- Christmas present bags will no longer spawn all over Toontown.
- ToonTask-giver Toons will no longer give you expired ToonTasks.
- Halloween Town is no longer accessible through glitching.
- The Options button is no longer shown when rewriting a Toon.
- Rewriting a Toon no longer makes you lose your current clothes.
- Attempted to fix Toons losing Laff points during Toon data repair.
- Added Pressbots to Trolley Games!
- Added new accessory placements for Deer.
- The SOS Card page is now easier to use in battle!
- Move Pressbot bar to the top of the reward panel and the inventory page.
- Added a few new words to the Whitelist!
- CFO treasures now launch out like they did in Toontown Online.
- Your Toon's laff is no longer drained if you exit in the middle of a battle.
February 15. 2020, 08:11 PM [Tooniversal v4.8.6]
- Valentine is now active! Enjoy new Valentine treasures!
- New Valentine outfits added! Use the code 'CUPID' and 'APOLLO' to redeem them in your Shticker Book!
- Added 35000 and 40000 Jellybean Banks! Buy them in the Cattlelog!
- Implemented a better invasion indicator for the District Page!
- Added new music to Fluffy Farms.
- Added visual effects for picking up Christmas goodie bags!
- Increased maximum Silly Sweets and Silly Tokens count to 50000 from 25000.
- Replaced Shutter Bug's Red Tape attack with Play Hardball.
- You can no longer click on the Map while the "Exit Toontown?" prompt is open.
- Fixed a party hat crash.
- Fixed a crash related to the Halloween Town tunnel.
- Fixed a crash when purchasing attic items.
- Fixed a crash with firework shows.
- Resolved a crash with the in-game TV.
- Resolved a district crash that occurred when a Toon died in-game.
- Resolved a district crash with Jellybean Banks.
- Resolved a district crash with V2.0 Cogs in the Bossbot CEO Battle.
- Fixed a German translation crash in the Events Page.
- Removed the ability to slide your Toon during the Toontorial.
- Total gag label is no longer shown when configuring Gag Loadouts.
- Deer heads are no longer too large on the Pick-a-Toon screen.
- Prevent a crash if exiting during a sequence of System messages.
March 31. 2020, 04:40 AM [Tooniversal v5.0.0]
- Toontown Online accurate nametags via "libotp"
- St. Patty's Day Clothing
- Fix "Quests Hacks" and "Quests Bug". You can no longer have more quests then the limit.
- Patch "Suit Glitches" and "Suit Hacks" for good.
- Fixed crash related to suit health bars.
- Screwed a loose gear in the "otp".
- Fixed a crash in "FireworkShowMixin".
- Small tweak to avatar for Python 3 compatibility.
- Added some more "Magic Words".
- Fixed a crash in DistributedPartyTrampolineActivity.
- NPC Collisions tweaking for player interactions.
- Unloading an empty tree should not result in a crash any longer!
- Fixed a crash on exit when unapplying Staff member cheesy effects.
- Fixed a crash due to invalid keybinds.
- Drastically reduce the amount of trolley games required for the trolley game tasks.
- Separate ride the trolley quest check from play minigames quest check.
- Improved and streamlined settings for accepting whispers and teleports to include guilds.
- Fixed mute magic word showing the invoker's name instead of the target's name.
- Changed an escape character from invoking improper messages.
- Finished giving random TTO NPCs the proper DNA.
- Changed some text to once again use escape characters because they're necessary.
- Changed some text to not use escape characters because they're not necessary.
- Added BossCogAvatarPanel and move health bars to the AvatarPanels.
- Fixed results of being tired.
- Fixed SOS Trap EXP Bug.
- Fixed the coloring on fixed NPC Toons & added a bit more to their character.
- Helped certain shopkeepers with their identity crisis.
- Added some Dev Debug tools to bust the Cogs.
- Fixed general loading protocols.
- Quite a few bug fixes related to CJ battles.
- Several bugfixes and tweaks related to boss fights.
- Some bugfixes and tweaks on "AI".
- Fixed a weather crash.
- Fixed crash with the Picnic Tables when joining a playground with players...
- Client no longer crashes if unknown Toon is picked up by tornado.
- Fixed Target minigame crash.
- Lots of fixes and tweaks in regards to Toons.
- Fixed the reward crates locking up sometimes and not checking your mailbox capacity.
- Fixed Sellbot HQ door animations.
- Upgraded the Boss HP bars.
April 18. 2020, 01:10 AM [Tooniversal v5.0.6]
- Added new April Fools tasks!
- Welcome Valley has been reimplemented, bringing it closer to its TTO equivalent.
- Your Toon's coordinates now appear in screenshots.
- Updated the nametag page to actually show fonts and colors.
- Various improvements have been made to the Photos Shticker Book page.
- Fixed several issues with Welcome Valley.
- Fixed crash in Pressboot HQ.
- Melville no longer floats in the air in Pressboot HQ.
- Fixed knockback rounding in battles!
- Fixed the gag experience multiplier in Cog buildings.
- Fixed a few issues with the Ride the Trolley toontask.
- Accepting new friends should now work properly.
- Fixed a bug during April Toons which would permanently reset your Toon's appearence if you visited a Toon Tailor.
- Fixed incorrect jellybean count in the Cattlelog.
- Fixed a few misc issues with Streets.
- Resolved a district reset related to Cog battles.
- Resolved a client crash related to the weather system.
- Laff points should no longer fluctuate as much between ToonTasks.
- The gag multiplier shows correctly during the second Cog battle round in the CEO.
- Fixed the Toon detail panel that was broken by the Welcome Valley update.
- Removed fire SOS cards from the VP. You will still be able to use cards that you've gathered previously.
April 18. 2020, 01:12 AM [Tooniversal v5.1.0]
- Welcome Easter! Enjoy this wonderful Holiday all over Toontown!
- We've added new Easter-themed shirts, skirts, shorts and accessories!
- Use the new redeemable code "hoppingmad" for a surprise!
- Enjoy the new Easter themed music!
- Scavenge Easter Eggs all over Toontown!
- New Easter-themed Cattlelog items have been added. Decorate your House for fun!
April 18. 2020, 01:15 AM [Tooniversal v5.1.1]
- ToonGuard has been re-enabled on all accounts, even if you've disabled it in the past. Make sure to keep yourself safe!
- Adjusted position of trophies in the Racing Shticker Book page.
- Fixed the Grand Prix trophy!
- Resolved a district reset related to Easter Eggs.
- Fixed an exploit related to the Toon Hall vendor.
- Fixed Toons who are currently stuck at the beginning of the game.
- Fixed Spin SOS cards!
April 28. 2020, 08:49 PM [Tooniversal v5.1.2]
- ALL Toon Buildings can now be taken over by Cogs! Previously, quite a few buildings were inaccessible to Cogs, but it is now possible to create a true "Cogtown!"
- Match Jaymo has been improved! It is now possible to get a Group Perfect (Improv) cutscene in Match Jaymo.
- Continuous Cog Invasions are now available in certain Hotspot Districts!
- Your Doodles will now appear in your friends' estates!
- Per popular demand, we've removed the click delay from Toon dialogues!
- Reworked the Display Mode (Fullscreen/Windowed/Borderless Windowed) settings. There should be less issues with this implementation.
- Replaced the Toonado warning sound effect with a 3D gushing wind sound effect.
- Improved feedback on SOS scavenger hunt rewards!
- Both Bank and Jar jellybeans will now be checked when teleporting to ToonTask NPCs.
- Chat whispers are now blacklist checked.
- The number of skips left is now always shown during skippable Cog battle victory cutscenes.
- Gag XP multipliers and merit multipliers now show properly in the Leveling book page!
- Some Toons stuck on the first task might find themselves completing their current ToonTask.
- Jaymo's animations have been improved in Match Jaymo!
- Fixed the infamous broken Cog Building bug!
- Fixed a grammatical error in one ToonTask.
- Fixed some Lawbot Field Office bugs.
- Fixed sleep crash upon Toon deletion.
- Fixed the Clarabelle button warping the Toon.
- Fixed Cog flying animations being weird at times.
- Fixed Toon Escape!
- Fixed guild online/offline whispers not appearing when privacy setting is set to "Anyone".
- Fixed loading screen flickering upon game startup.
- Fixed a rare Fishing crash.
- Fixed various bugs with the Rewrite Shop induced by sleeping during Toon rewriting.
- It is no longer possible to spam Cattlelog purchases (this would introduce further issues).
- Holiday-exclusive NPCs will now disappear after the holiday ends, and will automatically reappear if the holiday begins again.
May 03. 2020, 12:19 AM [Tooniversal v5.1.3]
- Added a new Easter cattlelog item!
- Adjusted the width of the loading screen title text.
- The Silly Meter is now synchronized throughout all Districts!
- Fixed an Estate district crash.
- Fixed game crash on new installations.
- Resolved "Unknown" fish names!
- Fixed the fishing targets not properly appearing in Sing Song Square.
May 09. 2020, 08:58 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.0]
- It is now possible to stun the Cogs in the Megacorp VP boss battle!
- Replaced Shopkeeper reject phrases with the original TTO phrases.
- Our game works correctly on Mac again! Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Fixed crash in District Page when joining a group.
- Fixed a rare chat crash!
- Fixed a race client crash.
- Fixed a client crash related to flower pots in Estates.
- Resolved a rare crash for special vendors. (such as the Toon Hall vendor)
- Resolved a rare Fish Bingo crash.
May 09. 2020, 09:03 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.1]
- Enjoy our new Discord Blurple event! Come and play today!
- Added new Toon colors: Blurple and Discord Black!
- Fixed a crash when using the Events Page in the Shticker Book.
- Your own anvils will no longer hurt you in a Toon Battle Race!
- It is no longer possible to "solo" Toon Battle and Grand Prix races.
- Grand Prix races now work properly, instead of ending after just one race.
- Fixed racing starting block countdown!
May 15. 2020, 10:50 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.2]
- It is now possible to see each Gag's accuracy in battle!
- Rebalanced Gag hit accuracy.
- Added new words to the whitelist!
- Added proper full mailbox error message.
- Fixed a crash that happened to Toons created a very long time ago with invalid ToonTasks.
- Fixed Golf Tees removing Golf Balls in the Bossbot C.E.O. battle.
- Fixed problem with stomping goons.
- Potentially fixed Laff meters not disappearing after a Cog battle.
May 24. 2020, 05:32 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.3]
- Added new search option to your Friends List!
- The restriction for setting in-game resolution for windowed mode has been removed for now.
- New SpeedChat phrase: Let's use spin!
- Teams of less than 4 Toons will now be sided together in Boss Battles!
- Updated Chat whitelist.
- Make-a-Toon names must no longer be longer than 20 characters.
- Lowered volume of Toon Street hydrants, mailboxes and trash cans!
- Fixed minor lag in the Bossbot C.E.O. battle.
- Fixed the Bossbot Maze timer.
- It is now possible to carry Level 7 Gags.
- The Cog Suit Shticker Book page now appears correctly after receiving your first Cog Suit part.
June 05. 2020, 03:31 AM [Tooniversal v5.2.5]
- Fix some problems related to task progress and laff.
- Fix some issues with the Screenshots Page in the book.
- Fix Cog attack damage not displaying correctly on the Cog panels.
- Fix custom control settings not being read if custom controls are turned off.
- Potential fix for glitches involving ignore panel, staff toon panel, and other similar panels.
- Fix behavior of Cog HQ population amounts on the Districts Page.
- Fix CEO Golfing.
- Fix Cog Gallery frame.
- Fix several issues with Field Offices.
- Fix Estates freezing after logging out at an Estate.
- Potentially fix the damage of Piano.
- New model for Pressbot Cog Buildings.
- Trunks can no longer be gifted because they are gender specific furniture items.
- Move Next and Back buttons on Pick-A-Toon so they're not covered on lower resolutions.
- Reduce volume of Sellbot HQ lobby door.
- Increase battle time to 35 seconds.
- Lower Bowling Cheesy Effect volume.
- Lower spawn rate for Field Offices.
- Options button position now adjusts in more situations so it won't be covered up.
- Add some text to Caged NPC in VP during the Pie Round.
- Add some new Toon Tips.
- Remove some mentions of Silly Sweets.
- Add message when obtaining a Crate Key.
- Make Nametags clickable in battles.
- Move vote count text on Reward Panel so it doesn't overlap the Spin XP earned in the battle.
- Reposition Doodles on Doodle Panels so their feet don't hang off the panel in some cases.
June 15. 2020, 04:00 AM [Tooniversal v5.2.6]
- Fix gag stats being overlapped on Toon Panels.
- Teleporting in through a Boarding Group no longer puts the group on the elevator simultaneously.
- Fix behavior of Boarding Groups when entering a battle.
- Fix issues related to leaving Estates.
- Fix problems with Cog Battles.
- Fix some issues with True Friends.
- Fix an issue causing the Silly Surge animation to play twice.
- Doors must be faced to enter them like in Toontown Online.
- Boarding Group destinations that don't fit on the panel will now scroll across.
- The District still remembers a True Friend after deleting one. This will be cleared upon switching Districts or logging out.
- True Friends may not be able to understand whispers in some scenarios.
June 20. 2020, 03:59 AM [Tooniversal v5.2.7]
- Fix crash related to the Skip Button in Battles.
- Fix some problems with moving furniture around in Estates.
- Fix Jungle Vines crash.
- Fix crashes related to Cog Buildings.
- Fix crash when gifting Colored Nametags.
- Fix an error causing the resolution in the settings to not be used.
- Fix issue related to using languages other than English.
- Fix issues related to Laff Correction.
- Fix crash when planting Toon Statues in your garden.
- Fix some errors in the staff member NPC dialog.
- Tweak some other dialog in the game.
- Prop based cheesy effects (Gazebo and Street Props) now spawn on top of Toons and ignore collisions.
- The snowy sky now appears during rain and snow weather effects.
- The howl clock sound now only plays during Halloween.
- Add the new logo into the game.
- Added the old cursor back from Toontown Online.
- Removed Two Districts.
- Some Toons may have issues with their Track Training Progress. Please contact support or a staff member in the Discord if you encounter such issues.
June 25. 2020, 03:59 AM [Tooniversal v5.2.8]
- Fix some issues with whispering to True Friends.
- Rewrite how gifting jellybeans and clothing through the bank and wardrobe respectively work to hopefully prevent some bugs.
- Fix some issues with estates to hopefully prevent getting stuck anymore.
- Many more miscellaneous bugs fixed.
- Lots of text changes.
- Add a timeout if you get stuck teleporting to your estate so you don't have to exit the game if an estate teleport fails.
- Increased District Cap to 200.
- Storm Sellbot is back! Go fight the VP today.
July 01. 2020, 04:00 AM [Tooniversal v5.2.9]
- The stats counter in bosses now works properly again.
- Codes will no longer be counted as redeemed if your mailbox is full.
- Rewriting a Toon now saves the clothes they were wearing.
- Fix Double Boss Rewards text (Double Merits holiday ending then starting again).
- Fix lag when refreshing the District Page.
- Fix holiday decorations.
- Several other miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Guild messages now correctly filter bad words.
- Add unique message to the Sellbot HQ doors when Storm Sellbot is running if you do not have a suit.
- Add a new code for Pride Month: "strong2gether". Expires July 4th.
- More German localizer tweaks.
- Add a lower damage amount for Megacorp VP cogs during Storm Sellbot.
- Welcome Valley population is now counted like in Toontown Online.
- Gave the districts page a new look. Let us know what you think.
- Welcome Valley now contains Goofy Speedway.
July 11. 2020, 09:44 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.10]
- We've rewritten the Tooniversal Launcher from the ground up!
- ALL Linux systems newer than Ubuntu 18.04 are now supported! Tested on Debian, Manjaro, MX Linux and Ubuntu!
- We've completely revamped the Welcome Valley system. Goofy Speedway is now available in Welcome Valley!
- A lot of new German translations are now available!
- It is now possible to plant the Toon Unity Statue with only 2 pink jellybeans instead of 8!
- We've adjusted the 3-star and 4-star Trap SOS's damage!
- Fixed various issues with the Mac Launcher.
- Choosing the German Language properly is now possible in the launcher.
- Fixed Cog Battle movies not playing sometimes!
- Fixed a settings-related crash on startup.
- Fixed a crash when trying to play Toon animations.
- Fixed a crash with Nametag colors.
- Codes no longer count as redeemed if your mailbox is full while redeeming a code.
- Rewriting a toon no longer deletes the clothes you were wearing.
- Fixed a display issue with Cog Boss statistics.
- Fixed Double Boss Rewards day text in the Shticker Book.
- Resolved a few Fireworks crashes!
- Resolved a district reset issue in the Rewrite Shop.
- Resolved a district reset issue with the Cog Radar.
- Resolved crashes related to boarding parties and furniture items.
July 11. 2020, 09:53 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.11]
- Welcome to our new Game Mascots: Maxwell, Lancelot, Gulliver, Midge, Daffodil, Maggie, Wilbur, Zaza and Finn! Feel free to talk to them in any neighborhood!
- Even more German translations!
- Chat will no longer overlap in the chat log: hover over any long message to see the whole message!
- Tweaked the district page even further.
- The "Gone sad" stat has been renamed!
- Fixed an issue that would result in receiving a guild chat whisper more than once on a single account.
- You will no longer receive a guild chat whisper for your own guild whispers.
- Resolved multiple issues with Welcome Valley.
- Exterminated a rare crash when loading a playground.
- Banks should now be properly offered in the Catalog!
- Fixed yet another Boarding Party district crash!
- Fixed some problems with the Estate decorating system.
- Fixed a gardening typo!
- The search bar in the Friends List should no longer overlap text for the New Friend and True Friends buttons.
- Fixed various division-by-zero crashes.
- Fixed a crash with Cog Crates in Estates.
- Item delivery hiccups should no longer occur in Estates!
- Cog Buildings will no longer spawn in Fairview Drive.
- Fixed the splash effect crashing the game after jumping into a body of water.
- Corrected a grammatical typo in a ToonTask.
July 11. 2020, 09:56 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.12]
- German translations have been improved.
- We've reverted our experimental Gag balancing changes for now, but they'll be back later!
- Removed some old Game Mascot dialogue.
- Clothes should no longer be lost after rewriting your Toon's gender.
- Fixed a Racing crash.
- Fixed crashes with fireworks.
- Fixed crashes with the weather.
- Fixed crashes after chatting with someone.
- Fixed crashes after whispering someone.
- Fixed crashes after chatting in a Guild.
August 01. 2020, 09:56 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.13]
- Estate cannon clouds now move back and forth!
- Added even more German translations!
- Added a 90 day cooldown time for Toon rewrites.
- Field Offices now give more Sprockets than before!
- Damage carryover for Version 2.0 cogs now works as intended!
- Fixed crash while whispering another Toon.
- Fixed racing crash.
- Fixed drop accuracy!
- Fixed various issues with the Silly Meter.
- Fixed the Waiter Invasion messages using singular names instead of plural names.
- Corrected estate cannon bumper cloud locations.
- Corrected some issues with the rewriter NPC.
August 01. 2020, 09:58 PM [Tooniversal v5.2.14]
- We've completely rewritten the Catalog Delivery System! It should be more stable and dependable now.
- The Code Redemption system has also been rewritten!
- More German translations have been added.
- Fixed a crash when loading Cogs.
August 01. 2020, 10:02 PM [Tooniversal v5.3.0]
- Welcome to the Doodle Days of Summer! Come join us with your doodle for some summer fun in Fluffy Farms until August 4, 2020!
- Tooniversal has begun using lossless, full quality PNG textures instead of lossy JPG and RGB textures! This will make life easier for content pack creators, as they can now create full resolution content packs without JPG artifacts! Please note that OLD CONTENT PACKS ARE STILL WORKING. Please create PNG-based content packs in the future to reap the benefits, however!
- Increased the maximum laff cap to 168 laff points.
- 350 Toons can now fit into a single district!
- Foremans now have their own little special Cog Gear!
November 10. 2020, 09:55 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.0]
- The server-side implementation of Kart Racing has been completely rewritten! Enjoy more stable Grand Prix races, a better leaderboard system from Toontown Online, and bug fixes!
- Ticket refund has been added back for Toons that crash while a race is loading!
- All districts can now hold 50 more Toons!
- Megacorp CEO now gives 2000 experience points instead of 400 experience points!
- Tweaked German translations.
- Added missing description for Doodle Days of Summer holiday in the Sticker Book.
- Fixed rare crash during zone loads.
- You can no longer retrain to a Gag Track that you are currently training for.
- Fixed run button not working in battles sometimes.
- Fixed skies appearing in Cog HQ lobbies randomly!
- Fixed race condition crash during server object generation.
November 10. 2020, 09:55 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.1]
- Readded mistakenly removed shirts and shorts.
- The CFO crane will now bonk properly against the back wall, as in Toontown Online.
- Fixed Gag Delivery ToonTasks.
- Fixed some Kart Racing bugs.
November 10. 2020, 10:00 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.2]
- Added `BACK2SCHOOL` and `LABORDAY` codes!
- For double gag xp and double merits that will last for 7 days, please enter the code BACK2SCHOOL.
- To help make up for the lost XP on gags, boss suits, and jellybeans, please use the code LABORDAY in your Sticker Book.
- Inappropriate names are now disallowed in Type-A-Name during the tutorial.
- Jellybeans are now taken from both the jellybean bank and your jellybean bar during purchases!
- Fixed even more Kart Racing crashes.
- Fixed some ToonTask district resets.
November 10. 2020, 10:02 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.3]
- The Trolley is now affected by fog in Fluffy Farms.
- Fixed some gag multiplier related text formatting issues.
November 10. 2020, 10:02 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.4]
- Fixed the LABORDAY code not giving experience properly for all tracks.
- Improved the leveling experience.
November 10. 2020, 10:05 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.5]
- Added new Megacorp-related SpeedChat phrases!
- Fixed the behavior of fireworks cannons and fireworks in general.
- The Code Redemption system now uses the in-game time zone (Toontown Standard Time, PST) instead of Greenwich Time.
- Fixed opening the screenshots folder on Windows.
- Fixed a Mac-specific crash caused by the screenshots folder.
- Fixed doodles getting stuck in Fluffy Farms when switching districts.
November 10. 2020, 10:07 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.6]
- Happy Halloween! Toontown is transforming for this spooky holiday!
- The Bloodsuckers are now invading Toontown. Don't let them take over!
- Added Mega Invasion holidays!
- Fixed all outstanding problems with the Photo Album Sticker Book page.
November 10. 2020, 10:12 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.7]
- Added Cigar Smoke, Song and Dance, as well as Re-Org to Cogs that were planned to have those attacks in Toontown Online!
- The clothing is now spinned on the closet's gifting user interface to make it easier to see.
- Cogs now spawn in Nightlight Nook once again.
- Restored the correct trunk behavior from Toontown Online.
- Added the ability to use Street M.A.P.S. on any street so you can see the percentage of the Cogs on that street!
- Restored behavior from Toontown Online that would automatically adjust the difficulty in the Lawbot C.J. and the Bossbot C.E.O. boss battles.
- Some Neighborhood NPC dialogues have been tweaked.
- The Cheesy Effect unite is now purely cosmetic instead of permanent.
- Fixed weather behavior oddities.
- Restore the volume of the run sound after running into a battle, so that it doesn't remain too quiet for the rest of the session.
- Fixed some incorrect Cog attack stats.
- Fixed the Jungle Vines progress panel.
- The rainbow effect is no longer applied in Make-a-Toon when rewriting a Toon.
- Fixed treasure chest bug in Treasure Dive.
- Playing another Trolley minigame after Toon Escape will no longer result in the inability to move.
- Fixed typo in the Chocolate Bar Pack name.
November 10. 2020, 10:13 AM [Tooniversal v5.4.8]
- Fixed error in boss difficulty calculation.
- Fixed issues with TVs cleaning up videos.
- Fixed redundant zone allocation when transitioning to a new floor in a DA office or a Cog Golf Course.
November 19. 2020, 10:11 PM [Tooniversal v5.4.9]
- Fixed district crash related to fireworks!
- Cleaned up some of the Cog Facility elevator code.
- Fixed Golf Karts misplacing Toons.
- Fixed some animation errors after going to the next floor in Lawbot D.A. Offices.
- The geyser no longer rotates Toons incorrectly!
- Updated server engine.
November 24. 2020, 09:46 PM [Tooniversal v5.5.0]
- Happy Thanksgiving! We've prepared for this holiday with a flurry of new Thanksgiving-themed clothing items!
- Added two new redeemable codes for Thanksgiving clothing: TOONSGIVING and THANKFUL!
December 18. 2020, 09:56 PM [Tooniversal v5.5.1]
- Santa Paws is back in town!
- Snow is flurrying in Toontown once again. Don't catch a cold!
- Christmas decorations are now set up all over town!
- Significantly improved speed of friends list loading!
- Tweaked SOS card percentages in Field Offices.
- Mr. Hollywood's Song-and-Dance animation is now fixed.
- If you can't buy an item in the catalog because you already own it, a proper error message will now show.
- Fixed holidays that end in the next year.
December 25. 2020, 01:44 AM [Tooniversal v5.5.2]
- New Christmas clothing has been added!
- Use these new, Toontastic redeemable Christmas codes: HOT, COLD and WARM for some cool surprises!
- Fixed really old Toons not appearing in the Friends List.